Natural Handmade Soap
Made in Korea
Help to accelerate blood circulation, promote metabolism to achieve a slimming and toning effects
How to use:
Gently massage the area that you wish to slim down for 30 seconds and wash off.
Use twice a day for visible result within a month. *However, result vary based on individual.
1. Press/Slide your hands flat on your belly from top to bottom firmly.
2. Massage Clockwise around your abdomen with one hand following the other in a circle.
Follow by Anti-Clockwise.
3. Next, gently squeeze at your waist while lightly pulling the skin.
4. Lastly, massage upwards from your hips to your torso.
Avoid sensitive area like eyes, mouth and intimate area.
In the unlikely event of skin irritation, stop using and consult a doctor immediately.
Size & Weight:
Per package come with 3 bar of soaps.
Approximately 40grams per soap bar.
Package is approximately 120grams.
Slimming Soap Package can be use for 2 to 4 months or more depending on individual usage.
(Please note that Soap Bar might not be of the same size as all soap are hand cut and are weigh
accordingly. Per package is sell via the Weight of the total soap bar. Should you receive an uneven
cut soap bar, do note that it is not an defect set.)
Soap Package can be keep up to 1 years as long as it remains sealed in the original plastic seal.
Tips for keeping the soap:
1. Don't leave the soap in anywhere humid especially in the bathroom.
2. Keep the soap in dark, cool and dry place will prevent fading and keeping the soap from melting.
3. Keep the soap wrap and sealed in the original packaging if you are not using it so soon.
4. Don't keep your soap beyong the shelf life as all our soap are made of natural ingredient.
To get the best results of our soap is to use them timely.
Read our slimming soap reviews by Famous Bloggers:
Szes 1st Review: http://szeszhang.blogspot.sg/2014/08/my-black-shop-bust-up-and-slimming-soaps.html
Szes 2nd Review: http://szeszhang.blogspot.sg/2015/02/my-black-shop-bust-up-slimming-soaps.html
Val Lim: http://valloure.blogspot.sg/2015/08/sp-my-black-shop-soaps-review_6.html